2018 Kresge Innovative Projects: Detroit launching soon!
source site We are excited to share that http://villaserenitycuracao.com/free-mobile-spy-software-reviews we plan to launch the fourth round of the Kresge Innovative Projects: Detroit (KIP:D) initiative later this month. As many of you know, the KIP:D initiative provides resources for neighborhood projects that support the vision and creativity of Detroit’s residents. The Kresge Foundation sees the initiative as an important part of our commitment to the city’s neighborhoods. Over the first three rounds of KIP:D (please click for more information on awards in 2015, 2016, and 2017), we have had the privilege of supporting 40 community partners on neighborhood-based projects to improve the quality of life for Detroit residents. KIP:D Round 4 seeks to build on their successes by continuing to provide support for community-led projects across Detroit.
see url While we will enter site officially announce the next round of the initiative in about two weeks, I am writing to let you know the launch is coming so that you and your partners know to look for the opportunity. We also here ask that you forward this message to your networks, to ensure that neighborhood organizations across the city are aware of the new round of KIP:D. In particular, we hope to reach smaller organizations and those with leaders that reflect the cultural and demographic makeup of the communities they serve.
http://mail.unityderma.com/ In this next round, we will be seeking to fund projects that:
- Are led by Detroit-based nonprofits serving residents and neighborhoods within the city of Detroit;
- Will strengthen Detroit’s neighborhoods and improve the quality of life of its residents;
- Advance neighborhood priorities and build on a community’s assets and distinctive attributes, recognizing its unique history; and
- Are shaped by community members through inclusive, collaborative processes.
cialis commander The application process for Round 4 of KIP:D reflects the Kresge Detroit Program’s ongoing efforts to create equitable access to funding opportunities for community-led projects. To that end, you will see that this next round of KIP:D will include:
- A new, two-step application process where applicants are first asked to submit a Concept Proposal – in the form of short written responses or a 3-5-minute video, briefly describing the project. We hope this simplifies the application process and encourages more organizations to share their vision and concepts with us.
- Longer grant periods and greater flexibility in the use of grant dollars for project planning, design, and implementation.
- A new partnership with Michigan Community Resources (MCR) to build a cohort of KIP:D grantees that are collectively committed to learning, building trust, and sharing the journey of growth together. Along with MCR, we are looking forward to growing alongside KIP:D grantees through learning events, technical assistance, networking, and relationship-building activities.
buy priligy dapoxetine online We’ll be sure to share more details when we launch the initiative later this month and include you on all communications about the new round of KIP:D.
http://mail.cfuwi.org/index.php/contact [tribe_events_list limit="3"]
JOIN OUR NETWORK
Share your organization, news & views and resources with the Detroit community.