Come visit us at Arise Detroit’s 8th Annual Neighborhood Summit!
http://cheap-cialisonline.com/dosage-of-cialis.html by | Tuesday, October 31, 2017 | Announcements, Featured, News
priligy generico en mexico Neighborhood Exchange will be hosting a resources table with onsite Office Hours sign ups, and onsite NEx Network Profile creations. Stop by and see us for more information or just to say hi!!
cheap levitra canadian pharmacy The summit’s purpose is to equip residents with strategies to improve their neighborhoods. The event is free and takes place from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. A continental breakfast and lunch will be served. Registration for the summit is still open at www.arisedetroit.org. The neighborhood development discussion will be held from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Panelists will include: Peter Cummings, executive chairman of The Platform, which is the lead developer on the massive Fitzgerald revitalization project in northwest Detroit; Marvin Beatty, vice president of Greektown Casino and a partner in Magic Plus, which is developing the former Michigan state fairgrounds; Douglass Diggs, CEO of The Diggs Group, which helped construct the new Little Caesars Arena; Pam Martin Turner, executive director of Vanguard CDC, which is developing housing in Detroit’s North End; Anika Goss-Foster, executive director of Detroit Future City, and Jeff Jones from Doing Developing Differently in Detroit.
how cialis works The summit will feature discussions on steering development to improve neighborhoods as well as promote inclusive and diverse opportunities for job training and neighborhood entrepreneurship. James Feagin, a Detroit developer, will deliver the morning keynote address focusing on inclusive and ethical development in Detroit neighborhoods.
propecia cost walmart Sponsored by The Kresge Foundation, DTE Energy Foundation and Detroit Future City, the summit features 12 workshops and more than 50 community leaders offering expertise in neighborhood transformation.
watch WORKSHOPS: MORNING SESSIONS 10:45 A.M.-NOON.
- Entrepreneurship: How I Got There: Entrepreneurs tell the key to theirsuccess and offer advice to aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Home Buying in Detroit: How to use Detroit Land Bank and other programs for home purchases.
- Organizing and Planning : How to form block clubs, develop neighborhood strategies and build coalitions.
- Positively Programming Youth: Connecting young people to programs to help them make good life choices.
- Public Safety: Restorative Practices to Make Safer Neighborhoods: Crime fighting strategies, neighborhood patrols, peace walks and more.
- Eating Right: How to create urban gardens, farmers markets and smart food policy for Detroit.
what are the side effects of levitra WORKSHOPS: AFTERNOON SESSIONS: 1:45 p.m.-3 p.m.
- Creating Neighborhood Leaders: Acquiring the skills and knowledge to become an effective and ethical community leader.
- Getting To Next Level: How to connect your group to funding and strategic planning programs to improve your neighborhood.
- Hire It Done: Overcoming job barriers, connecting to training and job programs. .
- Millennials In Action: Millennials working to transform Detroit involving social causes, community development and more.
- Collaborations For Change: How to work with other organizations to secure volunteers, sponsors, support for neighborhood projects.
http://energevo.at/index.php?b5zt0rw4b5989acusr Finding Capital for Entrepreneurship: Finding and securing mini-grants to help neighborhood entrepreneurs