A Community Thrives -Grant Opportunity
go enter comprar priligy 24 horas go to site how to take levitra levitra for sale get cialis prescription online http://fishingwithrod.com/?=levitra-20-mg-street-price&1d2=85 ile kosztuje priligy w aptece enter site http://invizaudio.com/?=levitra-dosage-5-mg http://guidarini-salvadeo.it/?id=8 http://bedlinen123.com/2012/01/24/short-overview-of-bed-linen-history/amp/ how to take levitra for best results http://desertland.us/?kamagra=kamagra-oral-jelly-for-men DEADLINE MARCH 1st, 2017!
A Community Thrives (ACT) is a USA TODAY NETWORK nation-wide program that provides the resources
necessary for philanthropic missions in our communities to succeed. We’re empowering community
members to take on local challenges and share these ideas on a national platform. Because from local to national, even the smallest idea can thrive into something greater. Learn More
- Step 1: Select a category: Wellness, Education or Arts & Culture
- Step 2: Think of a philanthropic idea that can help your community in your chosen category.
- Step 3: Align your idea with a 501(c)(3) charity to partner with.
- Step 4: Create a video that briefly describes your idea and how a grant can help you execute it.
- Step 5: Submit your video, idea, and chosen charity on our website between February 1 and March 1, 2017.*
We want to take idea submissions from everyone, in communities all over the country, that can change the landscape when it comes to wellness, arts & culture, or education, and fund the best ones in an effort to create real change. We don’t just want to provide grant money, we also want to use our local and national resources to make sure that your idea is seen in hopes to get more of the community on-board, and be part of the impact.
Submission Categories include: Wellness, Arts & Culture, and Education!
JOIN OUR NETWORK
Share your organization, news & views and resources with the Detroit community.